The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance is committed to responsibly handling any personal information you provide. We will take every prudent and practical step to safeguard your personal information and its use.
The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance promises to utilise all commercially reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of your aggregated and personally identifiable information to third parties, except as you permit, or as may be required by law. The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance will never sell user information for marketing purposes to outside third parties.*
How we collect information
We collect user information through the use of "cookies" and through data submitted by you. We use this data to provide a newsletter service to subscribers and/or to help track user trends and behaviours in order to better provide products and services that are of value to you.
The types of information we collect
1. If you are subscribing to our electronic newsletter we will ask that you supply us with details including your name, organisation, email address and other contact details, as well as your sector/s of interest in order to guarantee delivery of relevant newsletter content. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the link supplied on all newsletters.
2. If you are subscribing to other online services or filling out an online form for another purpose we may also ask for additional contact and demographic information. This information is used to provide you with better access to the particular service being offered and to learn more about the types content, services and products you will find valuable.
How we use collected information
- To ensure our clients have access to their products and services
- To help us understand who is using our website and why
- To fulfil orders for information, products and services
- To improve overall user experience on our site through better functionality and design
- To gain user feedback on Skills Alliance policy and guidelines as well as products and services
- To collect user supplied information and trends about industry training, employment and development issues
- To clarify issues or matters you may have advised us about.
All user registration and general database information held by the Skills Alliance is contained behind a "firewall" and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems.
Changing your personal information
If you wish to view or modify any of your personal information held by us, you may do so at any time by sending an email request via the Contact Us page on our website.
The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance website contains links to other websites but we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. You should read the privacy statements of all websites you visit or link to from the Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement contact:
The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance
Suite 1.08 Sports House
150 Caxton St
Milton QLD 4064
tel. 61 7 3367 0833
fax. 61 7 3367 1833
Send an email
* The Queensland Fitness, Sport and Recreation Skills Alliance will take all commercially reasonable precautions to safeguard user information but, in the event of disclosure, we will not be liable for any damages the user may experience.